Minimum Legislative Requirements for training have been set in Section 6 of AS3745-2010. These apply to your Emergency Coordinators and General Staff.
General and First Responder Training
Occupants have a responsibility within the facilities emergency response procedures to ensure any staff have received General and First Responder Training.
Our training program focuses on the actions to be taken by all building occupants to ensure a safe and prompt response to any emergency, including fires, bomb and active threats, chemical incidents and terrorism.
- Identification of relevant authorities
- Roles and responsibilities
- Identities of Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) members
- How to safely react in the event of an emergency
- Evacuation procedures for their facility
Evacuation Coordinator Training
Australian Compliance Management also provides ECO member training to ensure these persons are adequately trained to respond in an emergency situation. This is also a requirement to remain compliant.
- Emergency Planning Committee requirements
- Evacuation Coordinator Duties
- Evacuation Coordination processes specific to your building.
- Communication with Fire Service.
Is My Workplace Safe?
Do you have any Queries about your Workplace or Building compliance obligations?
Complete our simple Compliance Check tool below to see if you are on the right track, or just select Contact us and we can discuss your options.